interrupts on AMD hardware

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Thu Apr 12 11:02:32 CEST 2018

Ben,

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 02:14:04AM -0600, Nobody III wrote:
> What exactly are you referring to, and how do I do it?

Unfortunately, you need to dig through the code, but if you dare it
may be really rewarding. I'm neither the author of the Genode
acpica-library port nor an expert in ACPICA at a whole, but find and
grep yielded me some hints where to look at.

So, navigate to repos/libports/src/lib/acpica and try to find some
appropriate backend functions to instrument. This may not suffice, so
you should also navigate to contrib/acpica-<hash>/src/lib/acpica and
instrument source/components/executer/exregion.c
(AcpiExSystemMemorySpaceHandler). To be honest, from this point it's
up to you to invest more effort to get your platform running.

Good luck
--
Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs