interrupts on AMD hardware

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Wed Apr 4 21:23:42 CEST 2018

Thanks for the analysis. The OSDev wiki says, "The ACPICA code is meant to
be directly integrated into the host OS, as a kernel-resident subsystem."
This suggests that we could likely use acpica without too much trouble.

By the way, could you please give me a quick explanation of the _PIC and
_PRT methods, and how they're stored?