Question about long IPC implementation in Genode implementation

yu000013 yu000013 at ...176...
Tue Apr 3 05:11:15 CEST 2018

Thank you for your reply!

I looked through the references and got a general idea of IPC in Genode.

I guess my previous understanding of "long IPC" already includes the "shared-memory" method used in the up-to-date Genode framework.

Now I'm looking for the shared memory invocation in Genode source codes and hoping to understand this mechanism in the code level.

Thank you very much!

Yelly