Wifi_drv: wpa_supplicant functionality

Josef Söntgen josef.soentgen at ...1...
Mon Oct 30 18:31:43 CET 2017

* Boris Mulder <boris.mulder at ...434...> [2017-10-30 17:11:36 +0100]:
> Another question: When the wifi_drv connects to a network, it seems to
> stop searching for other networks and the wlan_accesspoints ROM is left
> untouched. It remains populated with stale entries (or no entries if the
> connection succeeded immediately upon startup). This should be easily
> verifiable by setting the report_rom to verbose in the wifi run script.
>
> Is this intended or is it a bug, and how can I keep it generating those
> reports?

To quote 'repos/dde_linux/README':

  Per default, the driver scans for available networks only when not
  connected. This can be changed with the 'connected_scan_interval'
  config attribute, which specifies the interval for connected scans in
  seconds, e.g. […]

The driver is supposed to do that if you set the attribute. If it does
not, please file a bug report.

Regards,
Josef

--