Provide session from libc code

Johannes Kliemann Johannes.Kliemann at ...250...
Mon Oct 16 13:42:04 CEST 2017

Hi,

I tried to create a provide an input session from a libc (in this case
an Qt application). If I just run it from the Main struct it will
correctly announce the session but since Main never returns, no client
will be able to use it.
I tried to circumvent this by putting the application into a separate
thread but this led to the following error:

> Error: void Libc::Kernel::run(Libc::Application_code&) called from non-kernel context

Running this Qt application without wrapping it into with_libc makes it
segfault on initialization.

What is the correct way to do this? My current main is at [1].

Regards,
Johannes

[1]:
https://github.com/jklmnn/componolit/blob/478490f05f23ce4c64b4a386377a1212cb9106ae/src/app/onscreenkeyboard/main.cpp