default-route config

Johannes Kliemann Johannes.Kliemann at ...250...
Fri Oct 13 16:04:40 CEST 2017

Hi,

I tried to completely remove the default-route with
any-service/any-child from my runfile and only explicitly allow services
to components.
I have created a minimal example with only the timer driver [1] but I
wasn't able to explicitly grant service access to the timer driver.

When I prepend <any-service> with an explicit

> <service name="PD">>     <child name="timer"/>
> </service>

the timer driver fails with a denied PD environment session.

What is the correct approach to do this?

Regards,
Johannes