binary naming

Johannes Kliemann Johannes.Kliemann at ...250...
Wed Nov 1 14:01:19 CET 2017

Hi Norman,

just a follow up question: instead of putting a prebuilt binary of init
into the repo I want to build it from source. Yet I haven't found out
how to tell the build system to build it with completely custom options
preferably via the target.mk. I tried to set CFLAGS and LDFLAGS there
but the build system still does it's own linking which makes the binary
segfaulting if executed on the host.
Is there a way to do this or do I need to build it externally?

Regards,
Johannes