Virtual keyboard on Nitpicker

Johannes Kliemann Johannes.Kliemann at ...250...
Mon May 22 15:52:35 CEST 2017

Hi,

we want to create a virtual keyboard for touch screen devices. This
shall be done by letting the keyboard provide an input service.
The problem here is that Nitpicker only provides input to the currently
active client. Since the keyboard needs to receive input events from the
touch screen, with this policy it would also receive its own sent keys.
We need a way to send these keys to another client while still receiving
further touch input.
How can this be done without compromising current security mechanism or
creating unnecessary large pieces of trusted code?

Regards
JK