Genode on i.MX6 (eMMC Flash)

Tue May 2 10:27:02 CEST 2017

Hi Kranthi,

On 05/02/2017 09:43 AM, Kranthi Tej wrote:
> We've already made this change. We are currently using this setting
> itself. Besides, making this change, we've changed the NR_OF_CPUS to 1
> in [1]. If we let the default value of 4 be set, the device hangs at
> "Starting kernel ..." stage itself. We also tried setting the RAM0_SIZE
> to 0x20000000. Our board has a physical RAM of 1 GB.
>
> We have been facing the same pagefault for both the images (demo and
> log). The core isn't being started. Please provide any pointers to
> resolve this problem.

Please, do not test the release version 17.02, but the _current_ master
branch, e.g., by cloning the git repository:

  git at ...116...:genodelabs/genode.git

just to ensure whether this works for you. I've used this version
successfully with all 4 cores enabled on the same board.

Regards Stefan

--
Stefan Kalkowski
Genode Labs