lxip echo not working

Boris Mulder boris.mulder at ...434...
Mon Mar 13 10:07:57 CET 2017

Well, the socket() call seems to work now, but somewhere within bind()
it gives the following errors:

[init -> echo] Warning: getnameinfo: getnameinfo not implemented
[init -> echo] Error: Uncaught exception of type '(anonymous
namespace)::Address_conversion_failed'

it seems that inside libports/src/lib/libc/socket_fs_plugin.cc, it tries
to call an unimplemented function getnameinfo() and throws an exception
when that fails.
Just to make sure, I attached the code I copied from the echo test and
wrapped in the Component api.