lxip echo not working

Boris Mulder boris.mulder at ...434...
Fri Mar 10 16:58:11 CET 2017

When I make my own component that uses libc sockets, whenever I call
socket(), I get a segmentation fault.

If I edit the echo test and make it use Libc::Component::construct
instead of posix libc 'int main()' (and adding the right dependencies to
the makefiles), the same thing happens.

So it seems the libc sockets are only working under the posix libc API.

How can I make my own Genode component that uses both the genode
Component API and the linux tcp/ip stack with sockets?

--

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Boris Mulder

Cyber Security Labs B.V. | Gooimeer 6-31 | 1411 DD Naarden | The Netherlands
+31 35 631 3253 (office)