Golang on Genode: a follow-up

Wenbo Xu wenboxu.cn at ...2...
Fri Mar 3 16:16:41 CET 2017

Dear all,

I’m also trying to implement something on Genode. I noticed there is already a discussion about this issue one year ago:
https://sourceforge.net/p/genode/mailman/message/34975818/ <https://sourceforge.net/p/genode/mailman/message/34975818/>

Since it is already a long time, I’m wondering if there is any latest news about that. To be more specific:
1. What is the amount of effort, to port existing program or library to Genode, or implement something new in Genode?
2. Is there any reason, that I should not use Genode? (Re-asked).
3. Is there any guidelines, principles, rule of thumbs, good and bad experiences to use Go on Genode?

Best regards,
wenbox