Zynq-7000 HDMI driver status

Johannes Schlatow schlatow at ...238...
Thu Mar 2 19:17:41 CET 2017

Hello everyone,

earlier this year I mentioned that I have been working on an HDMI driver for the zynq-based boards. Unfortunately, I have only very limited time to work on this and it already ended up on a very low priority in my to-do list.

The good news is, however, that the main parts have already been implemented but require some more debugging. In case anyone is interested in getting her/his hands dirty, I'll gladly provide assistance.

You can find the code on github:
https://github.com/ValiValpas/genode-world/tree/zynq_hdmi

The run script I used for development is `adv7511.run`. The last thing I noticed was that the axi-clkgen driver is not working properly.

Cheers
 Johannes