GSoc-2017: Platforms - Microkernelizing Linux, help needed

Sky Liu blackskygg at ...9...
Wed Mar 1 16:58:41 CET 2017

Hi Norman,

Thanks for the detailed suggestions with so much patience. I'm a
practitioner, so I really appreciate details, and I'll check out the stuff
that you've mentioned and try to get started ASAP.

BTW, do you have any suggestions on small related tasks that I can take in
prior to my formal application for the GSoC project? I think committing
small patches would be a great starting point to getting familiar with the
Genode codebase.

Best Regards,

Zhongze Liu.