GSoc-2017: Platforms - Microkernelizing Linux, help needed

Sky Liu blackskygg at ...9...
Wed Mar 1 07:05:55 CET 2017

Hi, there.

I'm a college student majoring Information Security in HUST, and I'm
interested in genode's GSoC project on microkernelizaing the Linux kernel.
I've been quite interested in microkernel OSs and virtualization, with
limited experiences working on xen and the linux kernel. and have been in
the MINIX community for a short time, so I was attracted by this challenge
at the first sight.

However, I'm still new to the genode project. So I'll appreciate it if I
could get from you some suggestions on where to get started. :)

Best Regards,

Zhongze Liu.