Genode on i.MX6Q Sabre Lite

Yevgeny Lavrov ylavrov13 at ...9...
Fri Jun 23 05:31:23 CEST 2017

Hi, Alex

Thanks a lot for the hint. Got it all fixed. Now I can get image.elf to
compile and readelf -s returns:
22790: 00000000   112 FUNC    GLOBAL DEFAULT 3735 _ZN6Genode3Log3logEv

Ran into "undefined reference" again with io_port* files but was able to
fix by changing vpath for platform_services.cc
from: $(GEN_CORE_DIR)/spec/x86 to $(GEN_CORE_DIR).

Running the image on board gave no result, apart from msg: ## Starting
application at 0x10001000 ...

Is it possible that I might be missing some i.MX6 platform specific files
in my build? Like those that can be found in
/base-hw/src/core/spec and /base-hw/src/core/include/spec