Attempting to create a custom noux_bash.run

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Tue Jun 13 10:20:21 CEST 2017

Hello,

> Also... I know absolutely nothing about the Nix/Git package manager that
> was recently added. Could someone help me get started?

you can find the documentation here:

  http://genode.org/documentation/developer-resources/package_management

Further background information is provided in the release documentation
of version 17.05:

  http://genode.org/documentation/release-notes/17.05#Package_management

As mentioned in the release documentation, the package-management tools
are still considered as experimental. The few official archives are
merely provided as an illustration of the steps described in the
documentation.