Attempting to create a custom noux_bash.run

Baconicsynergy baconicsynergy at ...508...
Sat Jun 10 01:29:46 CEST 2017

I've studied as many network run scripts as I could in order to make a custom noux_bash.run with wifi and lynx. I'm also adding tools to compile and debug C code.

But, I think it's in really bad shape :/ If anyone out there can help proofread my run script and provide assistance and suggestions, it would be very much appreciated :))))

https://github.com/baconicsynergy/run-scripts

Also... I know absolutely nothing about the Nix/Git package manager that was recently added. Could someone help me get started?