Depot Packages

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Fri Jun 2 19:50:45 CEST 2017

The new depot packaging system is great, but the current set of available
packages is rather limited, especially when it comes to binary packages.
I'd like this to change, and I'd be happy to be involved, but I don't know
what to do, so could someone please answer the following questions:

Are there plans to provide a complete set of pre-built packages (including
for x86_64) to the online repo?

How do I make my own repo publicly available? I have built most of the
packages myself, and have published them locally, but I need to upload
them. Can I get my own packages hosted on depot.genode.org,? If not, can
you suggest where else I should publish them?

How should I go about writing depot recipes for various ports (e.g. qt5)?