Qt Virtualkeyboard example

Johannes Kliemann Johannes.Kliemann at ...250...
Thu Jul 27 13:50:23 CEST 2017

Hi Christian,

thanks for your help, I was able to build the virtualkeyboard example
for Genode [1].

Currently it fails run due to missing QtQuick dependencies. Beside that
some called functions are not yet implemented but I think the missing
dependencies make it fail in the first place.

> [init -> basic] Warning: geteuid: geteuid not implemented
> [init -> basic] Warning: getuid: getuid not implemented
> [init -> basic] read_rtc: rtc not configured, returning 0
> [init -> basic] Warning: getpid: getpid not implemented
> [init -> basic] read_rtc: rtc not configured, returning 0
> [init -> basic] JIT is disabled for QML. Property bindings and animations will be very slow. Visit https://wiki.qt.io/V4 to learn about possible solutions for your platform.
> [init -> basic] Error: no plugin found for mmap(-1)
> [init -> basic] Warning: mmap not supported for file descriptor -1
> [init -> basic] Error: no plugin found for mmap(-1)
> [init -> basic] Warning: mmap not supported for file descriptor -1
> [init -> basic] Warning: issetugid called, not yet implemented, returning 1
> [init -> basic] Warning: issetugid called, not yet implemented, returning 1
> [init -> basic] Warning: issetugid called, not yet implemented, returning 1
> [init -> basic] Warning: issetugid called, not yet implemented, returning 1
> [init -> basic] qrc:/Basic.qml:30:1: module "QtQuick" is not installed
> [init -> basic] qrc:/Basic.qml:31:1: module "QtQuick.VirtualKeyboard" is not installed
> [init -> basic] qrc:/Basic.qml:30:1: module "QtQuick" is not installed
> [init -> basic] qrc:/Basic.qml:31:1: module "QtQuick.VirtualKeyboard" is not installed
> [init -> basic] QThread: Destroyed while thread is still running
> [init -> basic] Warning: getpid: getpid not implemented
> [init -> basic] Warning: kill: kill not implemented
> [init -> basic] Warning: _sigaction: _sigaction not implemented
> [init -> basic] Warning: getpid: getpid not implemented
> [init -> basic] Warning: kill: kill not implemented
> [init -> basic] Warning: 4 dangling allocations at allocator destruction time
> [init -> basic] Warning: 10 dangling allocations at allocator destruction time
> [init] child "basic" exited with exit value 1

How can I add QtQuick dependencies on Genode, is there already some code
example?

Thanks and regards,

Johannes

[1]: https://github.com/jklmnn/genode/tree/qt_virtualkeyboard