Genode 17.05 dde_rump ISO filesystem

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Wed Jul 26 08:58:32 CEST 2017

Hi Steve,

On 26.07.2017 02:24, Steven Harp wrote:
> The ISO file system however left me a puzzle (trace below; default
> caps line added to run file.) The same results appear under builds
> x86_{32,64} x KERNEL={linux,nova}.
>
> Any ideas regarding what might be going wrong?  The prepared test
> image fs.iso appears to have the intended file "test.txt" on it.

thank you very much for reporting the issue. We indeed missed to adjust
the run script to the changes of the routing of the environment sessions
introduced earlier this year. I just fixed the problem with commit [1]
on the staging branch. May you try cherry-picking this commit?

[1]
https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/commit/89642795a00a1ed3f404cb4a2e75a1ecfec93e90