foc_odroid_x2 with tftp boot via uboot on odroid u3

Bernhard Blieninger bliening at ...389...
Fri Jan 27 14:40:53 CET 2017

Hi,

this is only leading to an out-of-mem exception.
I read somewhere that the uImage hast to be loaded somewhere else than
the actual place it will be placed after loading from the tftp server.
I also thought maybe this 0x41000000 is not the right adress where the
kernel is normally stored(saw some 0x40008000 somewhere) and I overwrite
something from the boot loader code.

Log Output is:

U-Boot 2010.12-00000-gb93fb15-dirty (Jan 18 2017 - 20:24:29) for Exynox4412

CPU: S5PC220 [Samsung SOC on SMP Platform Base on ARM CortexA9]
APLL = 1000MHz, MPLL = 880MHz
DRAM:  2 GiB

PMIC VERSION : 0x00, CHIP REV : 3
TrustZone Enabled BSP
BL1 version: 20121128

Checking Boot Mode ... SDMMC
MMC Device 0: 15343 MB
*** Warning - using default environment

In: serial
Out: serial
Err: serial
ModeKey Check... run normal_boot
Net: usb_ether
Hit any key to stop autoboot: 0
 >>> Load Boot Script from mmc 0:1 <<<
reading boot.scr
367 bytes read in 22 ms (15.6 KiB/s)
## Executing script at 40008000
(Re)start USB...
USB0:   Exynos4412-ehci: init hccr 12580000 and hcor 12580010 hc_length 16
usb: usb_refclk_enable is active low: YES
ProTIP: If usb doesn't work - try playing with 'usb_invert_clken'
environment
USB EHCI 1.00
scanning bus 0 for devices... 3 USB Device(s) found
        scanning usb for storage devices... 0 Storage Device(s) found
        scanning usb for ethernet devices... 1 Ethernet Device(s) found
         scanning usb for keyboard ... Waiting for Ethernet
connection... done.
BOOTP broadcast 1
DHCP client bound to address 192.168.0.7
Waiting for Ethernet connection... done.
Using sms0 device
TFTP from server 131.159.12.22; our IP address is 192.168.0.7; sending
through 4
Filename 'odroid/uImage'.
Load address: 0x41000000
          266.6 KiB/s
done
Bytes transferred = 773987 (bcf63 hex)
## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 41000000 ...
    Image Name:
    Image Type:   ARM Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)
    Data Size:    773923 Bytes = 755.8 KiB
    Load Address: 41000000
    Entry Point: 41000000
    Verifying Checksum ... OK
    Uncompressing Kernel Image ... Error: inflate() returned -3
GUNZIP: uncompress, out-of-mem or overwrite error - must RESET board to
recover
resetting ...
reset...

OK

-----
Here the device restarts and ends in a loop.

Best regards,

Bernhard.