Roadmap 2017

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Tue Jan 17 18:01:22 CET 2017

Hello,

thanks to everyone who participated in the road-map discussion! I have
compiled the official road map now:

  https://genode.org/about/road-map

I hope that it captures well our overall discussion.

There are a few topics that were discussed but did not appear on the
official road map (like Johannes' Zynq line of work, Emery's gaming
topic, or Martin's i.MX6 topic). Please don't take this as
discouragement. Those topics are very interesting and valuable but I
felt uneasy to make the road map too much dependent on your individual
plans and thereby needlessly putting pressure on you. I think that it is
better to deliver those features without prior announcement than to
over-promise. Do you agree?