Thinkpad X250 vs X260 ?

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Tue Jan 17 10:30:18 CET 2017

Hello,

On 14.01.2017 22:51, Peter Lindener wrote:
>     I was ready to give it a try, when I also noticed reliance on the VESA
> video...
> my DELL XPS 15 (32gig) boots in UEFI mode..

we had never official UEFI support in Genode - it's not expected to work
out-of-the-box that way.

>     this boot image is seeming dated, running in 32bit mode... am I missing
> somethng here?

At the time of integrating Genode with seL4 (version 3.2 [0]) there was
simply solely 32 bit support available in the seL4 master branch - so -
no surprise at all. 64 bit support is available with seL4 4.0 [1].

Cheers,

Alex.

[0] https://wiki.sel4.systems/seL4%203.2.0
[1] https://wiki.sel4.systems/seL4%204.0.0