Roadmap 2017

Peter Lindener lindener.peter at ...9...
Fri Jan 6 02:41:33 CET 2017

Franks observation : "*you have to trust computers you don't control
yourself*."
is true up to the point where many computer's run by independent
organizations are configured to automatically cross audit each other..   As
I see it Genode could help with secure hosting of this kind of error
monitored distributed computation service (Grove-Clarke Mechanism based
strategic approval voting game equilibrium solver)...

    then, none of this seems viable without the kind of more rigorous
security that Genode's hierarchical structure promises to provide..   the
rise of Genode can not come soon enough to address the current disarray in
cyber space.

   -Peter