Deprecated warnings

Boris Mulder boris.mulder at ...434...
Mon Feb 6 16:58:31 CET 2017

Hi all,

Whenever I compile my source with the latest version of Genode, I am
getting hundreds and hundreds of deprecated warnings. I understand you
might fix them in the future, but they clog my compiler output and make
reading other compiler errors a pain. Is there some easy point in the
makefiles where I can change it so that I can disable all of them
temporarily? I tried appending it to global.mk:

CC_WARN   ?= -Wall -Wno-deprecated

but this still gave me the warnings. Where can I disable it?

Regards,

Boris

--

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Boris Mulder

Cyber Security Labs B.V. | Gooimeer 6-31 | 1411 DD Naarden | The Netherlands
+31 35 631 3253 (office)