Sabre Lite imx6

Fri Dec 29 20:41:46 CET 2017

Hi Joel,

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 05:39:48PM -0500, Baconicsynergy via genode-main wrote:
> Hello friends :) I am now the proud owner of the sabre lite imx6 SoC for the purpose of experimenting and running seL4, and am really eager to start building Genode scenarios. Unfortunately, the create_builddir tool only specifies imx53. What can i do to start working with genode on the sabre lite?

You can use the "wandquad" board as a template to add the sabrelite
board. It uses an i.MX6 SoC too. You might also have a look at the
imx6_sabre branch in my genode repository on github. Just the last
commit is interesting, and might apply to the current general master
branch. I have once tested the basic log scenario, but I'm not sure by
100% wether it was the sabrelite or the sabre tablet.

Best regards
Stefan