wifi: assignment of PCI device failed

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Mon Dec 18 14:28:13 CET 2017

Hi Johannes,

On 07.12.2017 10:11, Johannes Kliemann wrote:
> Yet this doesn't explain the second error that iwl is timing out waiting
> for the hardware.

as discussed off-line, I could reproduce it on one of our machines. May
you please give the commits of [0] a spin, which solves the issue for
the one machine from us.

Thanks,

Alex.

[0] https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/2620