Changing Virtualbox's argument

Naiji Ma naijima.cn at ...9...
Tue Dec 5 15:51:07 CET 2017

Hi all,

I am trying out Tinycore Linux in Virtualbox upon NOVA. Here is the
virtualbox.run[1] I used. It's almost the original one. And here is the
debug output[2] I got from serial port. From the debug output I see fb_drv
detects the correct resolution of my monitor, but vbox resized it for some
unknown reasons. The graphic output only occupies half of the window. I
would like to force vbox to use the resoultion 1920x1440. Could someone
give me a example about how to adjust vbox's configuration in
virtualbox.run?

[1] https://pastebin.com/GpQ56nX4
[2] https://pastebin.com/uKebQW2n

Best,