wifi: assignment of PCI device failed

Johannes Kliemann Johannes.Kliemann at ...250...
Mon Dec 4 18:33:58 CET 2017

Hello Christian,

thanks for your help. I have taken the platform_drv configuration from
repos/base/run/platform_drv.inc and only changed the routes to be
explicit. I rechecked and the runfile does indeed contain the line with
constrain_phys [1]. I have also tested several other drivers (ahci_drv,
audio_drv, nic_drv) with run files based on the same code and only the
wifi driver showed this behaviour.

Regards,

Johannes

[1]: