create_uboot dependencies?

Steven Harp steven.harp at ...486...
Mon Aug 21 16:37:08 CEST 2017

Martin:

That is much like the output I see with similar serial wiring and
using the uboot that is included with the Wand Debian image.
My Wand seems to be rev. D1 instead of B1, but hopefully that's
not a problem.  However the create_uboot image results in no
serial output whatsoever.

1. Maybe some additional steps are required to prepare the
microSD or make the image bootable, e.g. something analogous
to repos/os/run/tz_vmm.run?

2. Is it feasible to just reconfigure the working uboot (from Debian)
to bootstrap genode? If so, what files from wand_quad/var/run/...
need to be loaded onto the microSD, and what uboot environment
and commands are required?

// Steve