Qt Virtualkeyboard example

Johannes Kliemann Johannes.Kliemann at ...250...
Wed Aug 9 09:58:51 CEST 2017

Hi Christian,

I tried to build the plugin statically but that seems to depend on
static builds of its dependencies (which wouldn't be a big problem) and
the QtQuick2 plugin itself.

I recreated the directory structure from Linux
(qml/QtQuick/VirtualKeyboard/qmldir) but it still fails to find the
plugin. Even if dynamically loading it is a problem, shouldn't Qt find
the plugin first and then fail to load it?

Regards,
Johannes