Any genodians attending SHA2017?

Jean-Philippe Ouellet jpo at ...520...
Wed Aug 2 03:02:13 CEST 2017

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 7:20 AM, Norman Feske
<norman.feske at ...1...> wrote:
> Hello Jean-Philippe,
>
> thanks for reaching out to us. It is great to know that our work is well
> regarded withing the Qubes community. I definitely keep the prospect of
> both projects complementing each other (in one way or another) in the
> back of my head [1] and would love to contemplate possible ways forward
> by discussing face to face.
>
> That said, I am unable to attend SHA. We are regular participants at
> FOSDEM. I wonder, may the next FOSDEM be an opportunity to meet in
> person? In any case, if you ever happen to visit Dresden, please let me
> know - so we can catch up. ;-)

Glad to hear it :)

I currently live on the wrong^Wother side of the Atlantic, making it
difficult to just drop by.

There is a chance I may attend the next FOSDEM or CCC - I'd definitely
like to! If that happens I'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks,
Jean-Philippe