dde_linux module loading

Johannes Kliemann Johannes.Kliemann at ...250...
Thu Apr 27 08:21:35 CEST 2017

Hallo Josef,

thanks for your tips. I went through the code and found the dwc3 driver
which uses `module_platform_driver`. In the source it gets called with
`module_platform_driver(dwc3_driver)` and the declaration in Genode is
`extern "C" void module_dwc3_driver_init();`.
The efifb framebuffer driver I try to include gets called with
`module_platform_driver(efifb_driver)` so the corresponding declaration
should be `extern "C" void module_efifb_driver_init();`. I tried both
the macros of
'repos/dde_linux/src/lib/usb/include/spec/arm/platform/lx_emul.h' as you
said and of 'repos/dde_linux/src/lib/usb/include/lx_emul.h' (which gets
included by 'repos/dde_linux/src/lib/usb/spec/arndale/platform.cc' which
uses the dwc3 driver.
None of these macros worked, I always got a undefined reference error
from the linker. Did I miss something?

Regards,
JK