Now: Nova not maintained [Earlier]: Understanding Muen [Earlier] Re: Problem with make run/demo ....

Shahbaz khan shazalive at ...9...
Wed Apr 19 13:27:11 CEST 2017

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 1:49 PM, Christian Helmuth <
christian.helmuth at ...1...> wrote:

> Hello Shahbaz Khan,
>
> On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 08:59:52AM +0500, Shahbaz khan wrote:
> > Please don't mind my changing the subject title.
>
> The truth is I do mind because this statement is wrong. Please refer
> to Alexander Böttcher's clarification

What can I say?

I'll add ... no hard feelings. It does hurt when your work is criticized
wrongly.

It does not seem incorrect to re-title when "Understanding Muen ..." comes
up with Nova does not seem to be maintained. You understand better. The
oldies know what to do in a world of politics. We abide so things run
smooth.

>   https://sourceforge.net/p/genode/mailman/message/35795215/
>
> Thanks
> --