Socket fs

Boris Mulder boris.mulder at ...434...
Thu Apr 13 15:25:05 CEST 2017

That would be nice. For now, I've used the lxip stack in my program (and
wrote a convenient wrapper for it), since it depended on old C/C++ code
and therefore I needed a C++ API for opening UDP sockets.

But using lwip without libc could decrease the complexity and might be
better indeed.

I would guess a rust TCP stack would mainly be useful for Rust applications.

--

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Boris Mulder

Cyber Security Labs B.V. | Gooimeer 6-31 | 1411 DD Naarden | The Netherlands
+31 35 631 3253 (office)