Assembly at 33C3?

Wed Sep 28 10:13:36 CEST 2016

Hi Johannes,

sorry for the late response. I don't know whether it is already to late
to apply for, but if you are still willing to organize an assembly you
can count on me. I'll join you at the assembly, can provide help with
Turmvilla/Heeselicht and Co., and I think about presenting something new
with TOR.

Best regards
Stefan