Basic ISO Boot to Command Prompt

Chris Rothrock cgrothrock at ...9...
Fri Sep 9 13:12:50 CEST 2016

Norman,

Ok, so going off these instructions I want to try to reproduce the demo ISO
that is available for download.  When I use the basic make run/demo, this
demo scenario runs perfectly fine through qemu on my Linux machine and
creates a bootable ISO image, however that bootable ISO image does NOT act
the same way that the pre-compiled demo does - it has no framebuffer
output, only serial output. How do I compile the demo to make a bootable
ISO that outputs to the screen with framebuffer?  I would have thought that
this was what the run/demo does but it does not.

Chris

Thank You,

Chris Rothrock
Senior System Administrator