Basic ISO Boot to Command Prompt

Chris Rothrock cgrothrock at ...9...
Thu Sep 8 23:17:54 CEST 2016

I am trying to build the most basic Genode build that creates a bootable
ISO image that, once booted, brings me to a command prompt and outputs to a
screen, not to a serial connection.  I'm fairly familiar with the build
process and I have made numerous demo builds work from within qemu but I am
trying to make a stand-alone bootable image.  So far I am only getting the
boot loader message where the kernel loads (in this round I am simply using
the Nova hypervisor but any kernel is fine for my demo boot).  What am I
missing to make this happen?

Chris

--

Thank You,