Partitioned Scheduling

Daniel Krefft daniel.krefft at ...256...
Mon Sep 5 12:33:49 CEST 2016

Hello Norman,

thank you for the quick reply. Stefan and I try to realize a
mixed-critical system, where different cores are classified in either
high or low (e.g. brake and navigation).

So, we want to employ a fixed-prio scheduling scheme on the high cores
and an edf scheduling scheme on the low cores. Both cores reside on the
same CPU (e.g. PandaBoard).

Maybe it is the wrong approach, is there any other possibility to
realize this behaviour?

Best regards
Daniel