Idea on system-level debugging solution

Adrien de GRAEVE degraeveadrien at ...9...
Fri Mar 18 19:29:51 CET 2016

Hi,

I had quiet the same kind of idea some time ago, and figured out that a
system like DTrace adapted to capabilities system could be very adapted and
a somehow standardized solution.

The only point is that it takes some efforts to implement...

Regards,