Session quota yielding

Charles HH charleshh.genode at ...9...
Thu Jun 30 11:15:27 CEST 2016

Hi,
I am currently using a Loader to deploy a subsystem, and in order to
improve dynamism, I would like to implement resource trading between the
Loader session client and the server. For resource requests, this is pretty
straightforward using a notification and the upgrade session facility.
However, I would also like the loader to be able to spontaneously yield
resources when they are no longer needed. I looked at the yielding
facility, but it seemed more focused on direct parent/child trading.
Is there a way for a server to yield back resources to its clients
symmetrically to the upgrading protocol, ideally that doesn't require
modifying the parent interface?

Regards,
Charles