Genode Compilation Flags - Optimization

Tiago Brito tb.genode at ...9...
Thu Jun 23 10:32:13 CEST 2016

Hi, I've been trying to benchmark two similar programs, one running in the
NW and another running in the SW of a i.MX53 QSB. I've adapted the tz_vmm
example to run the SW program and the NW program is running on top of Linux.

I compiled my NW program with the -O3 optimization flag and I'm wondering
if the code in tz_vmm can also be compiled with this flag in order to have
the same optimization flag in both scenarios.

If it's possible, what do I have to change in order to achieve this?

Thanks in advance! Tiago