"focus" module

Fri Jun 17 10:14:31 CEST 2016

Hello Matt,

On 06/17/2016 12:39 AM, Matt Brown wrote:
> Hello Genode experts,
>
> I am still pretty new to Genode so sorry if this is another trivial
> question. I am trying to run a script that runs a terminal session in a
> window. At runtime I'm getting the error 'Could not open ROM session for
> module "focus"'. I understand that this means that the "focus" module was
> not loaded into memory at boot but I cannot figure out was "focus" is.
>
> I have tried searching for focus through the Genode directories but no
> luck, (with the notable exception of qt libraries). I also tried adding
> focus to the boot models list with no luck. Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.

I assume some routes within your run-script are misconfigured, and
actually a component requests a "focus" ROM that is normally delivered
by a report_rom component and not as a boot module from core.

For further help you need to post the run script, otherwise we cannot
tell you what is going wrong exactly.

Regards
Stefan