seoul-disc

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Fri Jun 10 21:23:53 CEST 2016

Hi,

On 07.06.2016 06:09, 朱可 wrote:
> i am from china, i love Genode, I use Genode/Nova for running my  ISO(it is an OS similar wiht vxworks)on seoul

Seoul have no support to run OSes directly from a ISO image, see [0] for
options you have. Alternatively you may use VirtualBox on Genode/Nova,
which supports ISO images.

> I read the maillist,and I want to using run/seoul-disc to do this ,but it failed,is  there  relevant documents to illustrate how to use? i do not know how to do it

No, there are no manuals regarding Seoul - but you may ask questions.

Please provide some more detailed information - like on which Genode
release/master revision you are working, whether you run your Setup
natively on hardware or in a VM, what exactly you have tried/done and
what did not work, e.g. logs of your run or at best a git branch with
your image on github.

Cheers,

Alex.

[0] https://sourceforge.net/p/genode/mailman/message/34435308