Writing to two different dataspaces at the same time

David Werner wernerd at ...389...
Mon Jan 25 12:27:22 CET 2016

Hi Martin, Hi Norman,

Am 21.01.2016 um 14:57 schrieb Martin Stein:
> I wonder why you don't want to pause the component? You would have to
> stop your carbon-copy code anyway to get a consistent state.
I am currently doing my Bachelor thesis at the Chair of Operating
Systems at TU München. My goal is to develop a real-time capable
checkpoint-restore mechanism on Genode. Therefore i dont want to stop my
component.

Am 22.01.2016 um 12:53 schrieb Norman Feske:
> The only open question left is how to pick a suitable interval of
> detaching the RAM dataspace from the managed dataspace?

I thought about using the point of time of the preempt (scheduler) of
the component.

Regards,
David