RPC parameters

Bilal ma bilal.ma88 at ...16...
Thu Jan 14 11:52:01 CET 2016

Hi Norman,
Thank you for the examples, does it make difference if i  don't pass my input-output POD struct by reference  since it need to be copied to the server side, and later from the server to the client. from the point view of  performance  which one is the best if we add the option of placing my POD in shared memory.
best,