RPC parameters

Bilal ma bilal.ma88 at ...16...
Wed Jan 13 12:17:10 CET 2016

HI,Genode is new to me . I just start playing with it.
I was looking  at the Hello program and the RPC mechanism.  as i understood RPC does not support passing pointer as parameter how i can pass a parameter by reference where i need to change its value in the server side. I found in the rpc.h  that the parameter could be input and output in the same time. How i can  use this ? are there any  implemented examples . should i defined an  my output structure  if the remote procedure return multiple outputs.
best.