FOSDEM 2016

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Mon Jan 11 13:01:12 CET 2016

Hello everyone,

hereby, I'd like to remind you of FOSDEM 2016, which takes place during
30 and 31 of January in Brussels. See https://fosdem.org/2016/ to learn
more about the world's biggest gathering of open-source and
free-software enthusiasts.

This year, Genode will show a strong presence again. On Saturday, Emery,
Martin, and me will contribute to the microkernel devroom
(https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/track/microkernels/). On Sunday, I'm
taking the opportunity to present the Turmvilla scenario at the desktops
devroom. Below, you can find the summary of the Genode-related parts of
the FOSDEM schedule.

Saturday, January 30
--------------------

Microkernel devroom (K.4.601) at *10:40*

  Norman Feske
  "An exploration of the seL4 kernel from Genode's perspective"
  https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/event/microkernels_genode_sel4/

Microkernel devroom (K.4.601) at *14:10*

  Emery Hemingway
  "Porting Nix to Genode - Package management without a canonical
   file system"
  https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/event/microkernels_genode_nix/

Microkernel devroom (K.4.601) at *15:55*

  Martin Stein
  "Genode's TrustZone demo on the USB Armory"
  https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/event/microkernels_genode_usb_armory/

Sunday, January 31

Desktops devroom (K.4.401) at *10:20*

  Norman Feske