Porting applications strategy

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Tue Feb 16 07:05:31 CET 2016

I don't know exactly how to best port a program or library to Genode, so I
don't really have the best answer, but I suggest that you look at the
makefiles in libports. You can also look at the ones in ports, but the
noux-pkg makefiles won't be particularly helpful, except when porting
utilities to noux. The makefiles don't all list the source files
individually.